Environmental Science Scholarship from Flatirons Plumbing
$500 for Current or Incoming Students
Flatirons Plumbing.com appreciates the power of education, especially as it pertains to water quality. As the costs of tuition continue to rise, covering educational expenses like books, housing, and school supplies can become increasingly difficult. This one time scholarship of $500 provides relief from some of the financial concerns of talented students desiring to further their education.
Please submit a 500 to 1000-word response to this question: “What problems do water treatment and filtration solve?”
· Open to all students currently enrolled in an environmental science or related program.
· Students must be currently enrolled in a college or university program in the USA
· Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or above at their current educational institution
· Entries will be evaluated and scholarship will be awarded at our sole discretion
· Students should submit a letter of recommendation, unofficial transcript along with their essay response to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Applications should be submitted no later than September 1, 2019
· The Scholarship winner will be determined no later than September 10, 2019.
Robert was very polite and helped to educate us on our tank less water heater! Which shockingly has been hard to find someone who works on them. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for fast, honest and reliable service.
We realized at 4pm on Saturday we had a bad toilet flange after we took out the toilet. Bobby came out at 8am Sunday and got that and a drain I was working on wrapped up in a couple of hours. Saved a bunch of time, and he was polite and knowledgeable. Very happy with the experience.
Super fast response after calling them, followed by great communication on what was needed and what our options were. Would absolutely use them again.